Honey Blonde Lace Front Wig With Baby Hair 2 Tone Color Natural Black Roots Middle Part Long Natural Wavy Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair Replacement Wig for Women Half Hand Tied
If you don’t wear the wig,look: 1. Take wig out from the packing, give it a few good shakes to release the default style. 2. Remove earrings and comb your own hair to remove knots and tangles. 3. Wrap your own hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it, then separate
If you don’t wear the wig,look: 1. Take wig out from the packing, give it a few good shakes to release the default style. 2. Remove earrings and comb your own hair to remove knots and tangles. 3. Wrap your own hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it, then separate it into two ponytails which are pulled tightly. 4. Wrap it around the base of your own hair ponytail, and place your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail into the wrap to create a knot. 5. Press down on the bun, using bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull. 6. Put on a wig cap on your head, push all strands of your own hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, to create a smooth surface. 7. Comb the wig gently, and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly inside the wig. 8. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently, adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around your head. 9. Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your own hair. 10. Finally comb the wig again on your head.
- Synthetic Hair Heat Resistant up to 150 Degrees Centigrade.
- Half Hand Tied Lace Front Wig With Natural Hairline And Baby Hair.
- Circumference 22.5 Inches Stretched Medium Cap (Average Cap Size) with Adjustable Straps and 3 Combs
- Length and Color Same With The Picture (Kind Reminder: Slightly Color Difference between Different Monitors).
- Head circumference—Adjustable band with hook inside.You can adjust it by yourself